NiXPS v1.0 beta 1 released
A new fresh release! With a fresh look and a fresh name.
It's been a while since last release, but that's because I've been very busy with setting up the company and, of course, a lot of developing.
I'm going to write more about the business side of things pretty soon.
Now the beta release; Yes, we go from 'XPS Workbench 0.2.0' to 'NiXPS v1.0 beta 1' in one go. A lot of new things, and the product looks more an more finished every day. New Stuff:
- Polished the merge and extract functionality: a cleaner interface and a lot more testing went into this
- Much improved inspector: get a list of the fonts and images used in the xps file, and look at the raw xml of every part if that is your thing ;-)
- Text search and replace: for the moment only working for strings that are not using a restricted and/or subset font
- A lot of ui polishing: recent files, better ui on both Mac and Windows, inspector per doc, etc...
- Been doing a fair amount of cross platform testing
- The software now checks to see if a recent update is available
- A windows installer
- And of course: bugfixes, bugfixes and than some more bugfixes
Check it out, and let me know what you think.
ps. The new logo was made by kristof at www.guidesign.be
, I'm very fond of it and I hope you like it too...